Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Busy Baking

Well I am starting to get a hang of this whole cooking thing but normally I tend to stick to my choc-banana muffin recipe from the kids cookbook. The one with only one chef hat of difficulty which basically means that a 2yo child could make it in their sleep so maybe I could actually make it!!
Anyway I was coaxed out of my comfort zone the other day when Hayley spotted these funny face muffins in a magazine and of course very sweetly asked if I could pleeease make them!

Here are a few pics of the fun she had while I was making them!

Carefully measuring the flour to add to her cake mix















Busy mixing it















Taste testing...not quite sure how good it tasted after adding all that flour to it!!
















All cleaned up again and ready to enjoy a yummy muffin (and yep...they actually were!!)



























No comments:

Post a Comment